The America’s Cutting Edge (ACE) program is a national initiative for machine tool technology development and advancement. As part of the ACE program, IACMI – The Composites Institute is offering a new additive manufacturing training program.
The online curriculum includes approximately 4.5 hours of instruction and is composed of:
- an introduction to additive manufacturing (AM)
- AM process flow and specific technologies
- mechanical properties of AM materials – print parameters and design tools
- new developments and future directions for AM
- directed energy deposition for metal AM
- metal powder bed fusion
- multiple choice quizzes to assess learning and track progress.